24 Jan 2015

Survivor - Chapter 5 - THE BLOSSOMING OF LOVE

THE BLOSSOMING OF LOVE


When Roger first saw me, I COULD FEEL THAT HE LOVED ME THEN. He knew the pressures I was under, better still, he saw my need for emotional support which is why he turned out to be so protective; hence, in the long run making me feel secure and trusting of him. To me, it was an honour to be invited to his home to meet his parents and rest of siblings. This did much to my own personal self-esteem. Given that it took years for me to reach this point, 


My first real job as a kindergarten teacher which instilled a freshness and newness of experience in the sense that it was the job that brought satisfaction and earning power which help me to live independently. Also I felt that this would brought some respect to as I was capable of earning. . WHAT GAVE ME THE 'BUZZ' WAS ROGER ASSUMING VIRTUALLY FULL CHARGE OF MY LIFE. Most evenings he would come to meet me on my way from school. Believe it or not, our most valued and cherished moments were spent in his bedroom at his parent's home comprising lavishing upstairs and downstairs apartments; so yes our 'love nest' was downstairs.

No comments:

Post a Comment