24 Jan 2015

Survivor - Chapter 5 - WEB OF DECEPTION

WEB OF DECEPTION

Back to earth once again to face reality was no joke! In admitting my own limitations I was beginning to see how foolish and naive I was. For all I care, this was telling me how little I knew of the outside world let alone men. What do they want? As an innocent and trusting young woman (to the point of thinking all that glitters is gold), I had to learn the hard way. Coming to the realisation that the whole thing was a trap that the Devil was setting and I was about to fall into it.


By the time I was on the verge of getting out I was already drawn into the web.  Stands to reason that Roger's amazing masculine frame, his bold bright eyes and his charm were just for a season -and the season was about to expire! Roger was the web and I became the spider (hence, the moral of the story), i.e. ONCE YOU FALL INTO THAT WEB, GOD HELP YOU IF YOU CAME OUT ALIVE!

Deep deep down, I knew I should not have taken his bedroom for sanctuary nor give him the wonderful satisfaction for which he craved. After all he wasn't serious; Moreover, he knew what he was doing; the Devil was using him to tarnish my innocence and leave me confused. He was the man with the words to blind me with science; ALL HE WAS AFTER WAS A BIT OF FUN ('smiles'). 


Deep deep down I knew what I wanted. For instance, it takes a strong Christian to fend off sugar-coated confidence tricksters looking for a relationship by laying ground rules such as NO SEX BEFORE MARRIAGE!!! 


In drawing upon my own short-comings and limitations with respect to educational and financial needs, he was well placed to take advantage of my situation. AFTER FIVE MONTHS OF FOOLING AROUND, I SUDDENLY REALISED I WAS PREGNANTThis now caused me to move out of my church sister's house, because she wasn't prepared to tolerate and uphold the lifestyle I was living! 

No comments:

Post a Comment